Law is a Kannada movie. Law Kannada Movie is released on 26 June 2020. Law Movie is written and directed by Raghu Samarth. Law Movie Produced by Ashwini Puneeth Rajkumar and M. Govinda.
Law Kannada is a Movie on Amazon Prime Video. Main Star Cast of Law Kannada is Ragini Chandran, Siri Prahlad, Mukyamanthri Chandru.
Here we share the Full List of (Amazon Prime) Law Kannada Movie Cast & Crew, Roles, Release Date, Story, Trailer.
Law Kannada Movie Cast & Crew
Law Kannada Movie Cast
- Baarish Season 2 (Alt Balaji) Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles
- Lalbazaar (ZEE5) Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles, Release Date, Story
- Who’s Your Daddy (Alt Balaji) Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles
- Naati Pinky Ki Lambi (Colors) TV Serial Cast & Crew, Roles
- Mentalhood Web Series (ZEE5) Cast & Crew, Roles, Release Date, Story
- A Married Woman (ZEE5) Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles
- Class of 2020 (ALT Balaji) Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles
- Code M Web Series Cast & Crew, Roles, Release Date, Story
Law Kannada Movie Director
- Raghu Samarth
Law Kannada Movie Producer
- Ashwini Puneeth Rajkumar & M. Govinda
Law Kannada Movie Production Company
- PRK Productions
Law Kannada Movie Country
Law Kannada Movie Distributor
Law Kannada Movie Also Known As
- Law Kannada
- Law Kannada Movie
Law Kannada Movie Genres
- Update Soon
Law Kannada Movie Language
Law Kannada Movie Release Dates
- 26 June, 2020
Law Kannada Movie Trailer
Law Kannada Movie Story
Subscribe this Channel: YouTube.com/Waqas Mushtaq
Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Onwer. The above details are sourced from various Online reports. The website does not guarantee 100% accuracy of the figures.Contact Us on this Email email@example.com for Credit or Remove these Images.
Note: Bioofy.com does not aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. Piracy is an act of crime and is considered a serious offense under the Copyright Act of 1957. According to the Indian copyright act, an attempt to commit, aid, support, or counsel an act of piracy will be punishable with up to 3 years of imprisonment, and up to a ₹2,00,000 fine.