A Comprehensive Guide to Nolimit City’s Dynamic Slot Game ‘Mental’

By Jennifer Newell

A Comprehensive Guide to Nolimit Citys Dynamic Slot Game Mental

1.   Overview of Mental Slot Game

2.   Reel Action and Splitting Symbols

3.   Symbol Transformations and Multipliers

4.   Understanding the Bonus Rounds in Mental

5.   Tips and Strategies to Win Big in Mental

6.   Concluding Thoughts on Nolimit City’s Dynamic Slot Game ‘Mental’

Overview of Mental Slot Game

Nimit City has recently been performing well and has released a new game called ‘Mental’. This game is designed to be challenging and incorporates a variety of features such as dynamic reel action, splitting symbols, transformations and symbol multipliers. The game’s rules and features are relatively complex, which may appeal to some players while others may find it intimidating.

A Comprehensive Guide to Nolimit Citys Dynamic Slot Game Mental 2

It may be challenging to accurately describe the events and disturbing nature of Mental through writing, but we are willing to try. Despite this difficulty, we are excited for the intense experience Mental will provide.  Let’s take on this challenge 1xBet play online casino in India and see where it takes us.

Reel Action and Splitting Symbols

To put it simply, the first place we’re going to tonight isn’t very nice. It has a lot of old-fashioned and creepy things scattered around, like pictures from Victorian-era medical books and therapy that looks like torture. It reminds me of the character Hannibal Lecter. I’m not trying to make a joke about it – the show we’re watching is taking mental health and psychiatric care seriously.


Mental is designed to be both spooky and entertaining, thanks to its flickering lights, sepia tones, and slithering soundtrack. While it may not have the same lasting impact as some horror movies, it comes pretty close to achieving that level of fear on a slot machine.


Mental is a slot machine game with 5 reels arranged in a 3-2-3-2-3 layout, providing 108 ways to win. The game allows the reels to expand up to a maximum of 20 rows. Winning combinations are formed when three or more matching symbols land on adjacent reels starting from the left of the grid.

Symbol Transformations and Multipliers

The game’s default RTP is 96.08%, but it can increase up to a maximum of 96.47% if you buy different features. The game has been rated as having ‘Extreme’ volatility by the studio. It can be played on any device and allows for stakes ranging from 20 p/c to £/€100 per spin. The output language code is EN-US.


The density of the atmosphere increases as you land on symbols, starting with the lower value tiles such as skeletal hands, kidneys, hearts, brains, and eyes. Additionally, five patients, known as Patient 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, are used for the high payouts. If you manage to land five matching patient symbols, you can get a payout ranging from 1.5 to 5 times the initial stake. Furthermore, there are several features to explore.


In the game Mental, there are several features including Fire Frames, Dead Patients, Enhancer Cells, Mental Transformations, Autopsy Free Spins, Lobotomy Free Spins, Mental Free Spins, !!! This is Mental !!!, and 4 feature buy options. During the main game, there are 1 to 13 random positions that are surrounded by flames called Fire Frames. Any symbols that land within a Fire Frame will split into 2 parts.

Understanding the Bonus Rounds in Mental

The feature called Dead Patient is activated by hitting 2 Dead Patient symbols. It shows one of the premium patient symbols and a random multiplier ranging from x5 to x9,999. The multiplier corresponds to the number of that symbol on the reel and not a win multiplier. The Enhancer Cells are found at the bottom of reels 2 and 4 and can be activated by getting 4 or 6 Fire Frames. The Enhancer Cells offer various effects.


This message is describing various symbols and features in a game. There are five patient symbols, one of which is a regular dead patient symbol. There are also wild symbols, which can be revealed using xWays, xSplit, and xNudge Wild features. The xSplit feature splits one symbol on each reel into two and creates two wilds, while the xNudge Wild feature nudges the symbol to increase win multipliers. The Mental Transform feature is triggered when a spider symbol lands on reel 2 or 4 and can transform into any of the symbols mentioned above.


The next bonus feature is called Autopsy Free Spins. To trigger it, you need to get 3 Scorpion symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5. If a Scorpion symbol lands in a Fire Frame, you get an extra spin. During this bonus game, some positions may randomly be given a Fire Frame, which stays for the rest of the feature. If you land a Spider Symbol, you can upgrade to Lobotomy Spins.

Tips and Strategies to Win Big in Mental

To activate 9 Lobotomy Free Spins in the game, you need to land 3 Scorpion Symbols and 1 Spider Symbol. This includes Autopsy Spin rules, and any Spider Symbols that land will be sticky and cause Mental Transformations for each spin. There is also the Dead Multiplier rule, where the highest Multiplier value from Dead Symbols is counted. When new Patient symbols appear, their collected multiplier is applied to it, and 1 is deducted from the count. If you land 2 Spider Symbols, you will upgrade to Mental Free Spins. The output language code is EN-US.


To activate the most rewarding bonus in the game, you need to land 3 Scorpion Symbols and 2 Spider Symbols during the main game. This will give you 10 spins. During this round, both Spider Symbols will remain fixed in place and trigger Mental Transformations on every spin. Additionally, the Dead Multiplier count will not decrease even when the multiplier is transferred to new Patient symbols.


In your area, you have the option to purchase bonus bundles. By paying 80, 200, or 1,000 times the stake, you can receive 8-11 Autopsy Free Spins, 9-13 Lobotomy Freespins, or 10-15 Mental Free spins, respectively. Alternatively, you can pay 220 times the stake for a “lucky dip” with a 50% chance of receiving Autopsy, a 40% chance of receiving Lobotomy, and a 10% chance of receiving Mental Freespins. Finally, achieving the maximum win of 66,666 times the base stake is known as “This is Mental!!!”


The slot game called Mental definitely lives up to its name and is quite different from other games out there. It has a darker theme and may not appeal to everyone’s sense of humor. It lacks the lightheartedness found in other popular games released by Nolimit this year.

Concluding Thoughts on Nolimit City’s Dynamic Slot Game ‘Mental’

This subject is being handled seriously, possibly due to its nature. After engaging in this topic, it may be helpful to take a mental break by watching something like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, similar to how one might after watching a horror movie. It is interesting to note that transitioning back to playing lighthearted slot games such as Immortal Romance, A Dark Matter, or Mysterious is akin to watching a children’s show teach multiplication.


Another concern some people may have is that the bonus games in Mental can be quite complex. While Mental is known for being exciting when the right symbols appear, sometimes the game can be overwhelming due to its many intricacies. It may require multiple playthroughs even after trying a demo to understand all the components fully. While some players will appreciate the complexity, others may prefer simpler games.

Understanding Mental’s paytable can be challenging, as there are many rules involving cutting, slicing, transforming, and locking. At first, it may seem overwhelming, but with careful review, it becomes clearer. Although complex, Mental is cleverly designed and requires close attention to detail.

In summary, although we’ve been playful, Mental is about as dark as slot games get. If you are comfortable with the disturbing content, unsettling graphics, and challenging gameplay, you’ll find a unique game that pushes boundaries, similar to other releases by Nolimit City.

Subscribe this Channel: YouTube.com/Waqas Mushtaq

Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Onwer. The above details are sourced from various Online reports. The website does not guarantee 100% accuracy of the figures.Contact Us on this Email info@bioofy.com for Credit or Remove these Images.

Note: Bioofy.com does not aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. Piracy is an act of crime and is considered a serious offense under the Copyright Act of 1957. According to the Indian copyright act, an attempt to commit, aid, support, or counsel an act of piracy will be punishable with up to 3 years of imprisonment, and up to a ₹2,00,000 fine.

Scroll to Top